Translate

Thursday, November 12, 2020

Happened again 11/12/2020

            Yep, the Tres was reading my mind again today. Yesterday, we walked the normal route, today I had decided since we were walking early, that we would take the alternat direction, in an effort to avoid the lady with all the kids loading into the SUV. For that one reader, and you know who you are, when I say kids, I mean children not goats. As we approached the corner Tres, with out any instructions from me, started the turn where I had planned to turn.


                                               

            The photo of Tres was taken as he waited for a bath, yesterday afternoon.

            I have now gone through several hours of old movies from our family back in the 60s. My brother Jack was able to get these old super 8 movies on to a VHS tape by, setting up the old projector and screen, then he set up a video camera, and as he showed the ole movies on the screen, he recorded the ole movies using his movie camera.

            Needless to say, these old movies are not as clear as one would like. There are a couple times when the camera was bumped and moves off the movie screen. There are times when his camera would lose focus. The biggest problem is with the people who were taking the old super 8 movies, they moved the camera too much and too fast.

            All in all, they are interesting, and I enjoyed watching them.

            Topic change; my favorite spouse will be going out to lunch with her friends and I will be left at home, all alone. I have some leaves in the front yard that I could vacuum, I may go to the coffee place later this morning and stop by for some drugs at the drug store.

            Topic change; we just learned that our grandkids are now back in school, and have been for a week. We may be transporting them to and from school in the near future if their mother gets a job which she is interviewing for tomorrow.

            Well that's it for now I think I will get the lawn mower, I mean lawn vacuumer out and pick up some leaves from the yard (it's the mower with a grass catcher). 

 

Do what you can, to stop the virus!

Senior leaf remover and acorn enemy, Don the Ford 

No comments: