Translate

Saturday, November 21, 2020

Saturday my day off 11/21/20

            I am watching a black and white ole time cowboy movie. I find it odd that we use to watch them and think they were realistic, now, I don’t think so, even though I still like them.

            Subject change; good neighbor! As I sat outside yesterday afternoon, my neighbor Steve, not Dr. Steve, the other Steve (we have two Steve’s, one on each side of the homestead) came over and gave me three frozen deer sausages. These deer sausages have jalapeno’s and cheese in them. I have had them before, and they are great! Wow, we have nice neighbor’s!

            Topic transformation; for that one member of the reading public, transformation means change. Yesterday, I received my order for the micro SD-cards, and I have recorded old movies onto three of them. I have written a name on the back of each card so I will know who gets what. I need to get a padded envelope for one of them so I can send it to my sister in Missouri. The other two are for my sons.

            I can do a screen shot from the videos when I see someone or something, that I want a photo of, then print it. Yesterday I got a photo of my Grandpa, and one of my brother Amos. I will probably attempt to get others as time passes.

            Theme alteration; we have only a few more things to do and the outside decorations will be done. I need to set the timers and try to get them all operating at about the same time. If, I mean when they are all working, I will attempt to get a photo for the blog.

           

            It is time for a cup of real coffee, TTUL (that means, Talk To you Later).

 

Mask up, stay apart, sanitize!  

 

Senior almost done with decorations, Don the Ford

No comments: