Translate

Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Another electrifying post 11/18/2020

            Having read the title line, one should have some opinion of what this posting is about. Obviously, any article about me would be electrifying, need I say more?

            I have two photos taken last evening, of the front of the Ford’s ole homestead. You will see the results of my efforts to aid my favorite wife, in presenting our Christmas decorations to the viewing public. Two photos to follow, each taken from different positions.



                         

            I have received approval for my efforts installing these lights from the neighbor kids. There are more decorations to come, I will attempt to document the additional efforts. The title line was, “Another electrifying post”, did you get it, electrifying, lights take electric…

            My favorite wife said she was only going to set up three Christmas trees in the homestead this year. She noted that she was not going to have the open house this year, and as such did not need a tree in every room.

            Yes, I do intend to straighten the cross today! I knew you would see it, and I assumed you would comment! Ha ha, I beat you to it!

 

Tres and I need to go for a walk, so I am getting off this key board and getting dressed warmly.

 

Decorate and wear your mask!

 

Senior allowed decorator of the homestead, Don the Ford

No comments: