Translate

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

The day before 11/25/20

            It is the day before Thanksgiving and it is cool outside. We received over half inch of rain last evening, probably more rain fell, but did not get into the rain gage. The wind was blowing so hard, that the rain was going sideways. There was some small hail in the rain, and I know that because I could hear it on the window next to my bed.

            The wind and rain washed a bunch of leaves down the street. I do have a photo. I had cleaned the leaves from the curb in front of our house and now there are more back, Darn it!


                                               

            The photo was taken this morning at the cul-de-sac, showing some of the leaves that have came down the street last evening.

            I need to go to the store and get some screws and wood glue. I do have another scrap wood project going on, and if it ever gets to a finished project, there will be a photo.

 

         My favorite wife and I wanted to wish you a happy and safe Thanksgiving.

 

We know it has been a tough year for everyone. That being true, Donna and I have decided, during this week of Thanksgiving, we will reflect on things in our life, that we are thankful for!

 

Have a happy and safe Thanksgiving!

 

 

Don and Donna the Fords   

No comments: