Translate

Thursday, November 19, 2020

Allowed to do more 11/19/2020

            Yesterday, Wednesday, I wanted to get my hair cut but did not. Too close to people you don't know, possible virus.

            Today, Thursday, we normally go to the Cracker Store for Turkey and Dressing, we are not, due to the virus, but I will go and use curbside pick-up.

            Today, Thursday, Tres and I usually go for a walk, we will do that.

            Yesterday, Wednesday, I was allowed to bring many more decorations from the Ford's ole shed.

            Today, Thursday, we plan to run the electric wires to the decorations.

            Today, Thursday, I hope to get a nap today, heck, just thinking about all the work I will be allowed to do, makes this ole senior person tired!

           Yesterday, Wednesday, as the Tres and I walked, we observed three young men standing near a vehicle talking. One of the fellows said to the other, "That is a good-looking dog". The other fellow agreed saying, "That is, a good-looking dog"! I stopped, looked directly at them and asked, "What about me? The one fellow said, "Oh, I was talking about you being good looking".            Was he calling me a dog? 😊

 

Stay safe, stay apart!

 

Senior good-looking owner of a good-looking dog, Don the Ford

No comments: