Translate

Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Rain 11/24/20

            Rain rain don't go away, we need you to stay here all day! It is raining a little this morning, a little refers to a light rain that will not likely stay all day. We need the rain in a bad way.

            I think I told you, the reading public, that a nice neighbor had given me some deer sausages. I am here to tell you, they are good! For that one person who does not like spicy food, this sausage is not for you, it is spicy.

            I brought this up to provide you with a little more information. Our neighbor who lives on the other side of us, gave us some homemade chocolate chip cookies. She does an outstanding job of making these cookies. The cookies went bye bye quickly!

            Having good neighbors, is just one of the many things we here at the Ford's Homestead have to be thankful for.

 

            Yep, I have some things to do today, even though it is raining now, the rain should not keep me from being productive, unless you think I might melt in the rain. You know, I am as sweet as sugar!

 

            Tres is upset because we are not going for a walk while it is raining. We might go later today.

            My favorite wife has been working on getting everything ready for the Thanksgiving meal. We will have family here, but not expecting others. Usually, after the family members leave, we have friends show up, that is not what we expect for Thanksgiving or Christmas this year.

 

            Well, I guess I will venture away from the key board, and do something productive.

 

May your day be filled with smiles! 😊  

 

Senior retired person with both real and fake smiles, Don the Ford

         If you can't tell the difference between real and fake, then you should be happy!

No comments: