Translate

Sunday, November 29, 2020

Who was there 11/29/20

            Today is Sunday, and it is very unusual, but I have nothing to present to the reading public. As I sat here, my mind completely in neutral, something occurred to me. The word, “Here”, came to mind. What does the word here mean? Here can mean, at this time, at this point, at this juncture, possibly it means, “The location I am in”!

            I find it interesting that a word could mean, where I am, but if you add the letter “T” to the front of the word, you have the word There. One would think there, meant some place other than here, but it seems as if here, is a synonym of there. So, can here and there mean the same? I didn’t even consider the word where.

 

            Since I have nothing to write about, allow me to insert a photo.


           

When reviewing the photo, can you see who is looking out the Ford’s front door? Assuming you cannot, please enlarge the photo to see who is there, I will offer an explanation, it is Tres.

            I don’t have a photo of the nativity at night yet, it was raining last night and I did not want to melt.

 

Wear the mask, wash the hands, and live!

 

Senior person with a mask and wet hands, Don the Ford

No comments: