Translate

Saturday, November 28, 2020

Lighting it up 11/27/20

 

            Yesterday was Thanksgiving, and we are thankful that our family could be together. There was too much food, and that is a good thing. We don’t see each other very often, and when we do, we all have a good time being together.

            My favorite spouse of over 50 years, decided to have the Christmas decoration lights, to come on last evening. I was instructed to set one of the timers, which I did, unfortunately I set the time to 5:30am and at 5:30 pm some of the lights did not come on. I was allowed to reset the timer to PM and the lights operated properly.

            There is one problem, one of the deer did not light up. That was not my fault, it was not plugged in. I will attempt to get it plugged in today, if the rain lets up long enough.

            The neighbor’s dogs are out, and that means Tres and I can’t go for a walk until they are reinserted into their back yard. The one dog has been aggressive toward me in the past, and Tres and him do not get along.

            I need to get back to work on this scrap wood project. Tres has interfered a few times, and Molly has also investigated the project. Hopefully, I will get it finished are almost finished today.

 


                                              

            Possibly Tres thought it was to be a dog house, it is not!

            As I sat outside Thursday evening, waiting for the Christmas lights to come on, I noticed the moon had already came on. It was not yet dark but the sun was down. Amazing photo follows.


                                               

Black Friday seems to have problems!

Senior scrap wood artists and almost nice guy, Don the Ford

No comments: