Translate

Thursday, November 5, 2020

Tired of it, but hoping 11/05/2020

            To say I am tired of it would be an understatement! (Did you notice the word understatement was under, or lower than the rest of the sentence?) As I sat outside yesterday afternoon, with only Charlie to keep this ole senior retired person company, with nothing but an adult beverage to keep my spirits up, I had the radio on. Actually, I did not have the radio on, I had my garage Alexa playing a radio station. The program was saying the same crap I had heard earlier so I took a hint from Charlie and turned the Alexa off. See photo.


                                               

            I sat there in the quiet of the late afternoon with no noise coming from Alexa, I was relaxing you know resting! Let us go to a different subject that you don’t care about, but I do! I have a photo of the school I went to from first through forth grade. May Green school, Photo to follow.


                                   

            At one point we lived three blocks away from the school, and I was allowed to ride my bike to school. Yep, an 8 year old kid riding a bike or walking with other kids, three blocks to school. Across the street from the school is ole Fort D. I have a photo of ole Fort D.


                                               

            All the kids who lived in the area played on the property of Fort D. Good ole memories.

May your candidate win!

If your candidate is the same as mine! Don the Ford

No comments: