Translate

Saturday, November 7, 2020

Water wasted 11/07/2020

            There is an old black and white movie on TV this morning, that has motorcycle racing. Most of the bikes are set up for dirt track riding, and there is dirt track racing at the beginning of the program. Most of the bikes have no lights, no license plates but they are riding them on the street.

            There are Triumphs and BMCs in the movie. There is an Indian motorcycle but it has BMC on the gas tank. I assume it was put there as an advertisement to the ole time movie goers. I am enjoying the ole TV show!

            Wait, I was supposed to be talking about wasted water. The sprinkler man came out and fixed a few of our sprinkler heads. The other morning as the Tres and I were walking, we noticed water along the curb that went way down the street. Later that day, I ran a test of all the sprinklers and found one that they had repaired was broken. I called the sprinkler guy and he said he would come back this morning. I am now waiting.

            No longer waiting, the sprinkler guy was here. He fixed the head and the yard is being watered. Nice! 😊

            I try to keep fresh water in the bird baths, and as I look at the security camera screens, there are birds all over them. Some are drinking and some are bathing. Wow, getting a drink where some one has taken a bath!

            Political comment!

            I have grown tired of anything political. I have also decided to say the heck with it for now, and what ever happens, happens! We do not have to agree with anything, we do need to accept. We can and should, work to make change.

 

            Are you depressed, just not happy, kind of upset…

            To be happy, think happy thoughts. Think about happy past experiences, think about happy family events. Smile more, even if you have to force it, it helps. 😊

            Do things that may make someone around you happy. When you help someone else feel happy, happiness will be given back to you!  😊

Work to change what needs change!

 

Senior, know it all, and happy yard waterer, Don the Ford

No comments: