Translate

Wednesday, November 4, 2020

What? Who won? 11/04/2020

            Last evening, my favorite wife and I watched some of the voter returns. It wasn’t very interesting, or informative. I decided to head for the Ford’s ole bed and watch some reruns. Yep the reruns were more interesting!

            This morning, I made my cup of real coffee and headed for the Ford’s ole recliner where I sat and watched the so-called news. I had hoped that all the political crap would have ended, but it is still going on. I refused to watch the political crap, so I got dressed and the Tres and I went for a morning stroll.

            For that one person who may have read yesterday’s posting, I decided to count the signs again today, just to see if anyone had added or removed any signs. It was 8 to 3 in favor of Trump. A friend at the end of the block had removed their Biden sign.

            I do have a plan for when they finally determine a winner. If it is Trump, I will Fly the United States Flag and the small Trump flag. If the other candidate wins, I will fly the American Flag upside down. If you don’t know what flying the flag upside down means, look it up!

            I have the TV on but no sound, there is a female subject showing information about the voting. This female has white slacks and a white shirt on. It gets your attention.

            Fall has fell many places, and this morning while we were walking, we observed a tree that has a fall appearance, photo to follow.


                                               

            This short and sweet posting was brough to you by me!

 

I hope my candidate wins!

 

Senior person with plans of removing more acorns today, Don the Ford

No comments: