Translate

Friday, November 20, 2020

What the heck? 11/20/2020

            Yesterday, as I was allowed to help my favorite wife with the decorations, it happened that we were in need of white wire ties. I was going to replace a string of lights on a reindeer. We had previously used all of our white ties.

            I was then allowed to go to the dollar store and get some white wire ties. They did not have any, but I did get a couple bags of candy. I then was forced to go to the hardware store, you know the one, it is named after a deck of cards. They had the white wire ties, 100 in a bag, the cost $7.59 plus tax, $8.22 total. If I had gone to the harbor store, I could have got the same 100 white wire ties for $2.00. Now, you know why I said, “I was forced to go to the hardware store.

            I did get the reindeer lights replaced. Many decorations have been placed outside. There are still a couple more to be placed and we have to set some timers. We are almost to the point of me taking cartons and totes back to the Ford’s ole shed. There may be photos in the near future.

            Subject change; our dog caught a rabbit or maybe a squirrel last night about mid night. My spouse of more then half a century, could not get him to come in. I got out of bed and he would not come to me. When I walked to him, he ran from me. We left him outside with the animal. Later he came to the door and wanted in. I let him in and took him to the garage where he spent the night.

            This morning when I let him in, I observed throw up in three places in the garage. Yep, I had to clean it up. It was ugly throw up, but I could not tell if it was a rabbit or not.

            Yesterday I watered the flowers in the hot house and also the blackberries. Photo.


                                               

            Good looking leaves indicate a possibly good crop next spring.

            I will be allowed to work more on the decorations today.

 

Be nice to ole retired people!

 

Senior ole retired person, get it?        Don the Ford

No comments: