Translate

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Update 07.29.2020




               I will provide a short update about The Ford’s ole Pot Hound, “Tres”! He is now eating and drinking water, that seems to be a good sign. I have a photo of the Tres under my feet, I mean under my desk, which makes it difficult for me to sit here and enter data. Click to review.

                                                           

               As the observant reader can see, the Tres has a bandage on his belly which covers the scar and the staples. The staples will need to be removed in about 10 days, Tres will not like that. We have again put the cone shaped plastic color on Tres and he did not like it. We may need to use this but for right now we are not.

               Subject change; as I had informed you yesterday, I helped a friend get his lawn mower out of the ditch. Today as I was walking I decided to get a photo of the ditch where the riding mower was. It is difficult to see, but there was only about one foot of extra ditch bank to drive on as I attempted to back in between the wood fence and the ditch. Photo to follow

                                                                          

 Where my friend went off into the ditch was about a five foot drop, it is not straight down but the mower could have easily turned over as it slipped off the edge. He was not hurt!

 

The virus isn’t the only danger!

Senior pickup backer upper, and all around nice guy, Don the Ford


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: