Translate

Friday, July 31, 2020

What is it 07.31.20

               Yesterday after I had worked my tail off, riding on the fords ole mower, I came inside for some rest and relaxation. I was able to drag my ole body in here to the ole desk where I opened the drawer looking for something, and finding something else. What was I looking for, I don’t know? What did I find I do know! I have a photo of a small digital device that has photos stored on it. I got this device at least 10 years ago. Photo to follow

                                                           

               I don’t know how many photos are on the unit, but there are several. One can click through them or they will rotate automatically. I use to carry it with me when I travelled, I could see the grand kids’ photos when I was out of town. 

               As I have previously noted I did mow the back 40 yesterday. It looks fairly good. Photo to follow.

                                                           

               Tres seems to be doing good, he is a royal pain in the neck, he wants our attention all the time.

 

Be nice to someone, you will feel good!

              

Senior finder of lost items, and manicurist of lawns, Don the Ford

No comments: