Translate

Saturday, July 25, 2020

Scrap wood butcher 07.25.2020








               I have decided since I had nothing to do, I would attempt to make more room for junk, I mean necessary equipment in the Ford’s ole garage. I decided to make an additional shelf which would increase the storage area, and in the process I might toss out some items that are not essential to the operation of the Ford’s ole Garage.

               Let us first visit the area that is in need of improvement.

                                                                          

               As one might see, there have been shelves that were placed on the ole work bench area in the past. I have hoped to reuse some or all of them. What, why is there a sign stating motor cycle parking only? That should be an easy question to answer, I use to park my motorcycle there. Now can we get back to the shelf?

               I have taken some scrap wood and made a shelf to sit on the work bench, photo to follow. It is upside down on a bench. I might try to apply some paint prior to installation.

                                                                          

               The work bench cleaned off and ready for placement of the new scrap wood shelf.

                                                                          

               With the scrap wood shelf installed and item place, there is a little more room.

                                                                          

               Not a lot of difference, but it gave me something to do during my imprisonment, I mean social distancing.

               What? Yes I have a container with gloves in it and one with rags.

 

Freedom will come, eventually!

 

Senior scrap wood butcher, and silly grandpa, Don the Ford

 

 

 


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: