Translate

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Yesterday today 07.21.2020






               I am sitting here in front of the ole computer (Monday) because I will not have much time tomorrow (Tuesday). Heck I need to be at the doctor’s office at 8:20 Tuesday and then when I get home I will probably begin mowing.

               I did get the neighbors front yard and part of their back yard mowed Monday. The weather has been dry so the grass is growing a little slower that it has been, I have set the sprinkler to water three times weekly until we get some additional rain. 

               My favorite spouse and I went to the license bureau today, she needed to update her handicapped sticker. It took her almost an hour to get everything taken care of, I waited in the car, but we now have them through July 2024.

               I have a photo of something red, no I have two photos of something red. The first is a bloom that is on the bush next to my ole rocker on the driveway.

                                                           

The next photo is of a flying dragon, or maybe a flying fish, you decide.

                                                           

Then the second red thing is in the following photo. Click to enhance.

                                                           

               I have a new hat, and all you can see is the bag hanging on the door. You are supposed to see my cap! The bag is from the olden days when I was a real person, and the company gave the managers a bag with our name on it. I use that bag to carry my Government sponsored computer. Now what do you think of the hat?

               Ok, I give up, I will just go to bed. Good Night!

 

May your cap be appreciated!

 

Senior person whose feelings are hurt, and with tears in my eyes,

I put my cap to rest for the evening, Don the Ford

              


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: