Translate

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Discussions reviewed 07.22.2020

               My doctor’s appointment was 8:20 and I arrived at 8:10. There were two employees outside the building, stationed there to ask a bunch of questions, and take one’s temp. They also will not allow anyone in, if they don’t have an appointment. I started out by joking with them saying, “I was here last week and I answered all the questions yes,” (all the answers must be no). They laughed, and went ahead and asked me the questions, I did answer them with no. They did not take my temperature!

               Once inside the building, the lady at the desk ask all the usual questions, and I responded as a senior person with, “I am too old to remember how old I am”, we both laughed. She noted, “Your co-pay is X dollars”. I pulled cash money out of my ole pocket and tried to hand it to her. She asked, “Do you have a credit card”? I said, “Yes, I have a credit card”, then I asked, “Why don’t you want cash”? The nice lady replied, “They have asked us to not take cash if we can get a credit card, they don’t want us to handle more than what we just have to, due to the virus”. I used the card, the card device was on the counter, so she did not touch my card.

               I then said, “It will not be too long until we all have a government debit / credit card, then there will be no cash”. She said, “We need to keep the cash, or we will not be able to have things like garage sales. She went on to say, “The government will know everything we buy or sale if we don’t have cash, they will know all about us”!

               I replied, “It is coming, and if you are religious, you know about the Mark of the Beast.  The debit / credit system will be the Mark of the Beast”! She looked as if she was trying to digest what I had said.

               I was called to go to the doctor’s exam room, I did not get to enlighten the nice lady any more. The doctor froze some spots on my arms, one spot on my head and one spot on my leg.

 

              

Wear the mask, don’t make me sick!

 

Senior dog walker and exercising enthusiast, Don the Ford 


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: