Translate

Monday, July 6, 2020

Not just me 07.06.2020

               If you had read the email I sent late yesterday afternoon, you would have known that I had forgot to send an email after I posted to the blog yesterday. I noted that I was forgetful and occasionally did not know what day it was. I am not the only senior who may be forgetful

               A senior person, I do not want to name said senior, and I am not going to say he lives across the street from me. He mowed his yard on Wednesday, I should say he started mowing his yard on Wednesday and his wife took over mowing, so he could do the trimming. Saturday this same senior mowed his yard again, that is three days later.

               We were talking yesterday and I believe he explained as follows, I thought it had been a week since we mowed, I forgot what day it was, once I started mowing and then remembered what day it was, I had to continue or the yard would have looked bad!

               In truth, our grass is growing like weeds, for that one person growing like weeds means, the grass is growing very quickly. I mowed last Tuesday, I cut my grass to a height of four (4) inches. There is grass that is eight (8) inches tall near where I sit in the afternoons, when I partake in my senior person’s beverage (aka Adult beverage). So in five (5) days that grass has grown 4 inches, maybe we should stop watering the grass!

              

               I need a haircut real bad. I may attempt to go to the hair saloon (salon) this morning. I don’t like going due to the virus but I need a haircut.

 

               I go to the doctor tomorrow for my annual physical. My doctor has retired and I need to see if one of the other doctors will claim me.

 

               That is it, I am getting a cup of coffee and taking a well-deserved break.

 

Forgetful, why don’t we forget to eat?

 

Senior, teller of stories, when I can remember them, Don the Ford


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: