Translate

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

What was it 07.08.2020

               I will get into the title line in a moment, but first let me provide info about me. Nothing could be better than reading about an ole senior person named Donald, and no, I am not that Donald who is running for president.

               It rained yesterday (Tuesday) with a total here at the homestead of 1.25 inch. That rain was much appreciated, even though I had the sprinkler system watering the yard on Monday. I normally mow on Tuesday, but with the rain I have been forced to wait and mow today (Wednesday). Neighbors often mow on Wednesdays, and now I will likely be considered as one of the normal people. Normal, who wants to be normal?

               Let’s change to the title line, what was it;

               Our neighbor and his family are out of town for a couple weeks, so I keep an eye on their home. I check the doors and windows each morning and this morning I also put their recycle cart out to the curb side. As I was checking their house, I noticed the moon was still up. There were some light cloud cover so I decided to get a photo. As usual I took two photos in case one was blurry. When I loaded the photos to the computer, I noticed something in the second photo that was not in the first. Click to enhance.

 


                                           

               What was it, well it is a UFO. I assume it was not a space ship, likely an odd shaped bird, or a bird that was flying very fast. Wow, I have my first photo of a UFO. You say it’s not a UFO! It is unidentified, it was flying, and it is an object, so it is a UFO.

               Do you think it was the virus flying over?

               Get off my case, ole people can have fun with odd photographs!

 

Have a safe day, mask up!

Senior UFO photographer and neighborhood caretaker, Don the Ford


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: