Translate

Saturday, July 4, 2020

July 4th 2020

               Nothing!             What?                  Oh, I thought you were going to ask what I have been doing. The answer would have been, “Nothing”, but since you did not ask, you may just over look these first three lines.

               My present spouse and I have decided to celebrate the 4th, by doing yard work. Allow me to explain. My spouse of more than 5 decades went outside and began removing weeds from some of the flower beds. She did work in the beds that were in the shade and it was early morning, thus beating some of the heat. I, being a nice person went out and helped her by removing the items that she had tossed onto the grass. When she, I mean we finished, we decided to wash the Tres.

               He liked the wash job and when we were done he went running around the yard. He was rolling in the grass, we assume he was attempting to dry off. He headed for a dry dusty area, and we knew he was going to roll in the dust. My first wife was able to get him away from the dust and into the house while he was still clean.

               I watered some of the flowers and some of the grass after the bathing of the pot hound.

               Did someone ask what I did yesterday, since there was no blog posting yesterday? No one asked, and it is very hurtful that none, not one of the so called reading public even noticed that I had not posted to the Blog. A blogger like me, who provides instructions for life, occasionally a joke or two, and words of wisdom that would cost many dollars if you went to a psychologist, but no one even noticed, that I, had not provided a wonderful written post!

               I did work on my newest scrapper project. I believe I will finish it today, if it isn’t too hot to go into the garage and work. 101 even with the fan blowing on me is very hot for a retired senior person.

               As you can see, our celebration for the fourth is trying to beat the heat. Wow, I just thought of something else I can make from scrap wood, and I can use it with the new Government sponsored computer. I saw this thing on TV that you place your computer on, and it sits at an angle making the key board more visible. That means I would need to get the saw out, which means there would be saw dust, and I would need to clean it up, which again means work for the ole senior Ford!

 

               May your Holiday not be Hollow, may the day be filled with Friends, Family, Food and Fun!

Darn, that was a lot of “Fs”.

 

Senior scrapper, yard work helper and dog washer, Don the Ford


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: