Translate

Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Wednesday 07.15.2020

               As the blood dripped from his hand, he wondered how long it would be until the authorities would arrive! Why had she came at him with the gun, she seemed as if she had gone off her rocker! Will he be thought of as a murderer, or will he be thought of as defending himself. Should I take this gun and…

 

               What a way to start the morning. We only had enough cheerios for half a bowl, I may starve to death. Last night my favorite wife who has a birthday tomorrow, made a cherry cheese cake. Supper was good but the cheese cake topped it off!

              

               My wife has sold the china cabinet and table and they are supposed to pick them up today. I will be glad when they are out of the garage.

 

               I have a photo of the Tres as he was trying to get my attention. I don’t know what he wanted, but he looks so pitiful.  Click to enhance.

 

 

               I need to go for a walk with the Tres, we need our exercise before it gets hot.

Stay safe wash your hands, mask up!

 

Senior person with an imagination, Don the Ford               

                 The first paragraph was to get your attention.


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: