Translate

Friday, July 10, 2020

Sun glasses indoors 07.10.2020

               I am sitting here in front of this lap top computer with my sun glasses on. If you haven’t guessed, I went to the eye doctor and my eyes are dilated. Everything is very bright so I have the sun glasses on. It is much darker in the front room, so I will go in there in a short while, it may be nap time, you know us senior persons need our naps. 

               I have brought my new scrap computer stand into the office. I have photos of the scrap stand on the desk.

 

                                           

If I wasn’t a retired ole person on a fixed income, I could afford nice devices to set my Government sponsored computer on, like you real people have. You may click to enjoy

                  

                        

               As you may be able to see, the scrap stand works well with a Government sponsered computer. What? You want to know what! I have a professional quality photo of the scrap stand with the lap top on it and you what to know who that is on the TV. Why do I even try!

               If I can calm down a little, I will attempt to show you a photo of the Tres. In the photo, one will see only the head of a 90 pound pot hound. We were attempting to straighten the covers up on the bed when he decided to get involved. I tossed the extra pillows onto the Tres and he didn’t mind. Click to see my wonderful photography.

 

                                                          

               Tres likes to be around his humans.

               I would like to follow up with another photo which is of me as I am usually seen here at the Ford Homestead. Would you believe I always wear a mask, even inside the homestead? I would not believe it either. That is about as close to a smile as you will get from a senior retired person, on a fixed income, who is not allowed to go to town.

 

                                                          

 

Do what you must, to stay safe!

 

Senior retired person with only scraps to work with, Don the Ford

 




AVG logo

This email has been checked for viruses by AVG antivirus software.
www.avg.com


No comments: