Translate

Monday, July 20, 2020

Changed again 07.20.2020

               Although it is difficult to believe, Don the Ford has changed again. No not his underwear, he can’t afford underwear! You know, he has always been an advocate for all senior persons to not be required to change. Possibly, he has changed his mind. (There was a comment he had made, in a previous posting about him having a slight schedule change, if you were to read these wonderful posts you would be much more aware!)

               Yesterday (Sunday) after eating the evening repast (6:00 to 6:30pm), I normally kick back and watch TV until I fall asleep. Instead of taking it easy, I made a slight change and went outside and washed the Ford’s ole Chevy. There was shade on the Ford’s ole drive way which made the grueling task less exhausting.

               After the wash and rinse, I pulled the hose to the back yard where I provided necessary hydration for both black berry patches.

               This morning after popping out of bed, I marched into the Ford’s ole kitchen for a cup of real coffee. I provided food and water for the Dog and cats, then headed for the Ford’s ole recliner were I watched the so-called news, on a different channel, wow another change!

 

I have enjoyed a change in my schedule, or am I finding ways to change my incarceration.

It may be both, I will keep trying to find ways to enjoy the time I have!

 

               I have a doctor’s appointment tomorrow morning with a dermatologist, I guess I had too much sun when I was a young person.

               I normally mow on Tuesday, I also need to mow the neighbor’s front yard this week, as they will be home this Friday. I don’t know if I want to do their yard today or later in the week. I have a new string trimmer that I get to try out. Wait a minute, I made that sound like trying out the trimmer would be fun, it isn’t fun, it is still work, even though it is new!

               Wow, that is another change for me, a new string trimmer!

 

Try CHANGE, you might like it!

 

Senior retired change-ologist, on a fixed income, with a new string trimer, Don the Ford


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: