Translate

Friday, July 17, 2020

Birthday past 07.17.2020

               My favorite wife’s birthday is over, she is now old enough to have an adult beverage. Donna received many cards and gifts from friends and family. Yes, I did give her a gift! Do you think I want to starve to death? If I did not provide a nice gift I would never get a meal again! Among the gifts were a couple bouquets of flowers, we have photos. Click to enjoy.

 

Subject change; Tres and I went for a walk very early this morning. The sun had not came up yet, so we took off up the road. This morning there was no clouds in the sky so if we would have waited until daylight, the sun would have been shining on us, making it even hotter than it was. My ole shirt was wet from perspiration do to the early morning exercise.

               Subject change; I need to get the Ford’s ole trailer out of the back 40 so I can take it out to the dump site tomorrow. I might finally get it unloaded, it has only been 5 months since I loaded it.

               Subject change; the neighbors are supposed to be home next Friday, I will try to get their yard mowed one more time before they get home. I am not mowing their back yard as I can’t get my ole riding mower into their back yard, and that is too much exercise for a senior yard manicurist!  

 

               That is it for now, I need a cup of real coffee.

 

Let’s do our part to stop the virus!

Wash your hands, wear the mask, keep your distance!

 

Senior walker of the dog, and generously perspiring retired person, Don the Ford  





Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: