Translate

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Nature in action 04/07/2020

            I have a couple photos, not of me, but they were taken by me. Did you know that black berries are actually green berries, in the beginning? Photo to follow, click to absorb.
                                               
            Black berries are on their way. The second photo is of the north black berry patch.
            We have a third photo, and even though it is green, it is not part of the black berries.
                                                 
            Could this be a baby alligator? That is just one of the hazards here at the Homestead.
            I have another photo, and I have thought about not posting this photo. It is a photo of my spouse of 51 years in bed. I did not get her approval to post this photo, so I may not get anything to eat for the rest of this week. No, I am not in bed with her but she isn’t alone! Click on the photo, and get me in trouble.
                                               
            I worked on the ole string trimmer again yesterday, again replacing the little rubber tubes, and it still don’t run. I will work on this again, after I cool down.
Confined with my favorite spouse! 
Although I am not sure I am her favorite, Don Ford 

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: