Translate

Friday, April 3, 2020

Good morning 04/03/2020

           
            When was the last time you walked outside prior to Sunrise, I mean while it's still dark, the only light in the sky is coming from town lights reflecting from a cloud? I go outside almost every morning while it is still dark (Tres needs to do his business, and he gets the paper) and I take the time to listen. What do I hear, I hear birds who are still in their nests. Well I assume they are still in their nest as they don’t normally fly at night. These birds seem to be announcing that the sun will be rising soon. These are interesting sounds, and I suggest that everyone should try it one time.
            Speaking of birds; I have a photo of the senior grounds keeper here at the Ford Homestead. Would you believe, this photo of the senior person is not a selfie, and was taken without his knowledge? The senior grounds keeper had been removing some small limbs from a tall stump of a tree that he had butchered a few years ago. Click to enhance your enjoyment.
                                               
            Before that one person comments on the piece of art work that is hanging in the tree behind the senior person, yes it was put there by the grounds keeper / artist.
.
            Note, the grounds keeper also changed the oil in the Fords ole generator and has been working on one of the ole string trimmers. Never any rest for a senior grounds keeper.
            The stay at home order seems to have provided time to get odd jobs done, not just for me but for my first spouse too.

Use this time to get things done!

Senior odd jobs doer, and mostly odd person, Don Ford

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: