Translate

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Hay stupid 04/15/2020

            The following paragraph, unlike some of my comments, is true.

            I was in the kitchen attempting to get a second cup of coffee. My spouse of 51 years was in the adjoining room, when I heard her shout, “Hay stupid”! I immediately responded with, “What?” My first wife was calling out to the Tres, who was in the back yard barking.

            We often call the Tres by various name such as Tracy Lee, or Fred. He will usually respond to just about any name.

            Speaking of Tres, most weekday mornings he and I go for a short ride around the neighborhood. He has been use to riding with me when I was taking Gabi to school each morning, and he still thinks he should go for a ride. At some point he comes to me each morning, he lays his head on me or my chair, looks at me with those big ole eyes, and I give in so we drive around a few blocks and then he is happy.

 

            We (my present wife and I) are needing to get out of the house for a while and basically un-confine ourselves. Donna did what to get a couple new roses, but that would mean I would need to dig some holes, which is a lot of work for a senior retired person.

            I did suggest that we could get in the Ford’s ole Chevy and drive out to Clifton TX and go through the drive through at the Bunkhouse. They do have some good BBQ. She hadn’t approved the trip yet but I will continue to work on her.

 

            I came up with another bird house idea, it is the same bird house but it would involve three houses and they would be at the top of a metal pipe. If the plan comes to fruition you will see a photo. No photo means it was a failure.

            I need to mow the yard tomorrow, WOW. L

 

Be nice to someone, you will feel good!

 

Senior almost always nice guy, Don Ford


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: