Translate

Thursday, April 16, 2020

Little change 04/16/2020

            There has been a little change, in a little less than one month. First photo March 18, second photo taken April 15. Click to see the change.
                                 
            I did weed eat the Jasmin cutting it down to almost nothing. It is coming back.
            On Wednesday I tried to get my present spouse to go out for lunch, but she decided that we would stay home, I had left overs for lunch.
            I had decided to weed eat the front yard yesterday, in preparation for mowing today. When I finished trimming the front yard yesterday, I decided to mow. I was about half way done when the neighbors started mowing their yards. I guess they were, “Keeping up with the Fords”! Hopefully they don’t read my postings.
          What? Yes there are still Easter decorations in the front yard. I don’t put them out, and I don’t take them up.
          Interesting; after supper last evening my favorite spouse went outside and removed the Easter decorations from the yard. I wonder if she has been sneaking in here and reading my posting. Something caused her to remove those decorations.
          Another thought on this subject, now I am required, I mean allowed, to take these decorations out to the Ford’s ole shed and find a place to store them. More work for this ole senior retired person’s body.

Since you are home, get all the home projects done!

Senior yard manicurist and decorations stacker, Don Ford

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: