Translate

Friday, April 24, 2020

Worked all day 04/24/2020

            This posting is about yesterday. Yesterday was Thursday. I worked all day! Do I need to say more? Ok, I heard what you just thought, yes I can read your thoughts. You agreed, and said we do not need to say any more about what I did yesterday, and I agree. But since I like to write about myself, I don’t care what you were thinking!
            First I worked on putting up two bird houses and one cat house. I have a photo but you don’t need to look at it. It is on ½ inch galvanized pipe, attached to the ole stump.
            Then I decided to work on the ole hot house. Two before Photos to follow. 
                                                                                            

My plan was to remove all the items from the hot house, then remove all the items that I have been using as a floor. My intent was to install a wooden floor that would be level all across the hot house. Prior to the start of this work, there were 4 X 4s and landscaping blocks use as a floor, and they were not level. I thought I would use the floor boards from the kid’s ole Fort. I have a photo of the hard wood floor and a photo with the racks reinstalled. Click if you care.
                                                                                               
What? No I did not wash the wood, it is as it came out of the ole Fort. The fort had not been used in quite a while and the wood is dirty. Just get off my case!
            My spouse worked on the flower beds pulling weeds and trimming plants. She worked a little longer, and I think harder than I did, so I ended up helping her by picking up the weeds that she had pulled. We are both tired. She has noted that she may order food for supper from Georges and let them deliver, (she didn’t).
            I have another photo of the Homestead taken yesterday morning.
                                     

Thank you for reading and viewing. It did not seem as if I was in solitary confinement yesterday.

Be safe, be happy, be nice to me everyone!

Senior bird homestead creator, and wood floor installer, Don Ford

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: