Translate

Monday, April 20, 2020

Prediction 04/20/2020


The other day when I was weed-eating the front yard trimming along the edge of the driveway and the sidewalk, I had evidently hit a small grass snake, you know 8-10 inches long looks like a Big Worm. It was laying at the curb until the next day. As I was sitting outside on the Ford’s ole rocker enjoying happy hour, I saw a Blue Jay drop down and pick up the dead snake and fly away with it. I just thought it was interesting, that a bird would eat a snake.
            Changing the topic.
            Sunday afternoon there was a knock on my door, it was the neighbor’s grandkids. They wanted me to get a ball out of my back yard which they had accidently tossed over the fence. I suggested instead of me getting it, that they could get it, they got it.
            The neighbor’s grand kids are, a boy who is probably ten years old, and the grand daughter who is probably 5 years old. The granddaughter looked at the tall birdhouse and said she liked it. She said it looks like and apartment. I told her she could have it, if someone would hang it in a tree for the birds.
            Her grandmother was on the other side of the drive way (safe distancing), she asked if I made the bird houses, and did I sell them. I explained that I made them, and gave them away. Granny gave her approval for the granddaughter to have the house.
            The granddaughter was happy and she said thank you a couple times. As they were walking away with the house, she turned and said, “Thank you very much!” That thank you made me feel very good.

            Another topic:
It is obvious to me that people either don't understand or don't care about the virus. I have seen old people, as old, probably older than me, weaker people who could hardly walk, heading into Wally land without a mask. I observed adults with kids come and go from Wally land without a mask.

            There was a prediction in this posting, but I deleted it as it was too negative, now you know why the title line is prediction.

I hope all is good for you!

Senior person, Don Ford




AVG logo
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG antivirus software.
www.avg.com

No comments: