Translate

Thursday, April 9, 2020

Went to the store 04/09/2020

            I drove my favorite spouse to the Wally store yesterday. They only have one door where you can enter and leave. I stayed in the vehicle and my first wife went in. They had about 4 people who appeared to be at the door in case there was a crowd. There was no line, no crowd. Everyone is supposed to have a mask on when they go out in public. The store workers did not have masks, and more than half the people entering and leaving the store did not have masks.
            It seemed to me that many of these people don’t care about the virus, or they don’t understand attempting to stay clear of the virus.
            I will brighten this post up with more photos of flowers. Click to enjoy 
                        
The last photo of flowers is very pretty, but they are not real flowers, even though they are in one of our flower beds. They do light up at night. Click if you like fake

                                               

May the only virus you get, be on a computer!

Senior real person and at one time nice guy, Don Ford                

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: