Translate

Monday, April 27, 2020

Monday 04/27/2020

            Good morning to all. I know you did not ask, but I had an excellent night’s sleep last evening, and I am full of vigor (for that one reader that word means I am full of energy). The enormous amount of work that I completed yesterday evidently had no ill effects on this senior person body. I guess that means I can get outside and do more work in the yard. The front yard needs to be mowed and there are hundreds of oak trees trying to grow in the yard. Every acorn that gets stepped on later tries to grow, and it is now later. I know pulling them up is the best way to get rid of them, but that means, I would need to be on my knees doing something other than praying.
            Oh I have some good news, at least I see it as good news, the three bird homesteads that was placed on top of the galvanized pipe in the back 40, has birds now building nest in them. It usually takes a few days to a week or so before the birds accept the houses. If you noticed, I have the three houses properly distanced so the “Survival of the fittest virus”, as I have named it, will not affect the birds.
                                                 

            Well I need to get started on the yard work before it gets too hot outside. Thanks for reading.

Do normal things while staying at a distance, and staying sanitized!

Senior yard worker and provider of bird homes, Don Ford


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: