Translate

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Its Free April 1st, 2020

              
         It is hard for me to believe, and I doubt that you will believe what I am about to impart to you! My spouse of soon to be 51 years, (April 5th) received the checks that they have been talking about on the TV, from the government! We were very surprised to have a check for $2,400.00 arrive at our house so soon! Heck we didn’t know they were sending them yet! Now we need to decide how we will spend this free money! I am thinking about a new computer as this ole computer is acting a lot like me, you know, slowing down and occasionally taking a nap! My favorite spouse has not indicated what she will spend her free money on!
         Got you! It is April fool’s day!
          Now let’s get real. I have a photo that I will present to you today, it is of a small rose bush that is blooming. Click to enhance your enjoyment.
                                       
            I did get to mow the yard yesterday and the yard looks good, even if I have to say so myself. Yes I have a photo that shows a little of the yard.
                                       
May your day be filled with someone like me!

Senior lawn mowing agent and bird house builder, Don Ford

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: