Translate

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Look around and you will 04/08/2020

          While you are at home, you are allowed to go outside and look around. I mowed the front yard yesterday and I looked around. I also did some flower bed work that was suggested by my spouse of 51 years, I got supper last night. Please look at our photos and then get yourself outside, and see what is in your yard.
                                       
Above and below are a couple photos found around the homestead as I was mowing!
                                       
Just get out of the house for a little while, you don’t need to come in close contact with anyone, enjoy your own yard.
          No I did not get the ole string trimer running today, I worked on a new bird homestead. This one has three apartments in the single unit. The hardest part was the plumbing, you know those yound birds need to potty. I have one coat of paint on the apartment, but it will need additional paint, and possibly some art work. One door way on the front, and one on each side. A photo which isn’t very interesting will follow, click if you can’t resist.
                                       
          My favorite spouse and I did get outside and wash the Tres in the back yard yesterday. He needed a bath as he did not smell very good.
          If you are at home working, you can’t get out and mess around in the yard like the rest of us, sorry, but you are getting paid, and we are not.

Stay apart from others,
Wash your hands and other parts, a lot,
Call your friends and family!
Pray, be thankful for what you have! 

Senior ole retired man on a fixed income, Don Ford

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: