Translate

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

What did you do 01.22.19

            What did your, Favorite hard working senior citizen do yesterday”? Please continue to read this soon to be wonderful article, and you will learn what I did yesterday, but I have no idea what your favorite senior citizen did!

            Before I get into the meat of this story, I need to tell you of a venture I was involved in yesterday. As I may have stated in the past, the coffee place employees the slowest people in the work place. A friend had told me that she gets her coffee from a different coffee place location and they are very fast.

            Yesterday I ran an errand for the first wife and then headed to the different location for a cup of coffee. There was a line so I had to wait. When I got to the microphone I asked if they had a certain sandwich. The female voice said, “Let me check”. After about 2 minutes and I am not stretching that time, I said to the mic, “Are you there?” The voice said, “May I have your order?” I said, “I asked you about the sandwich and you did not get back to me!” She stated, “I am sorry we don’t have it”. I then ordered a coffee. I will not go back there!

 

            On a happier note; I was going to cancel the satellite radio service for my truck, they wanted $160.00 to continue the service for a year. They offered me a better deal for $150.00. I would get satellite radio in the truck and on a tablet or phone. I said no thanks just cancel the service. I was unhappy that they treat new customers better than present customers.

            The rep. said, this is my last offer, 6 months of radio in your truck for $36.00, (which included tax title and license). I thought for a moment and took the offer. She also told me if you see a special offer call us and we will apply it to your account. That means a regular customer can get the same deal as a new customer, you just have to ask for it.

 

            What did I do yesterday, I scanned 38 items into the computer. Each item had at least two scans one preview and then the scan. Then I opened each up in a different application and added commentary or names. Then I allowed my spouse to see each and then I had to go back and correct the spelling of names that were messed up for some reason. (I can’t spell)

           

            At least I did something. What did you do yesterday?

 

Saving old photos and notes for posterity!

 

Scanner extraordinaire; Don Ford


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: