Translate

Monday, January 28, 2019

Sunday Brunch 01.28.19

            What did I say? I may have use words that were not very nice, wait a minute, I did use words that are not very nice!

            MY favorite spouse and I went to the favorite restaurant for brunch. For some reason people had taken all the good parking spaces. I dropped the first wife off at the door and drove to the corner of the lot to park. I then exited our vehicle and began my walk to the front door.

            I should note, the weather was nice, temps in the low 60s and the sun was shining. I walked between a few cars and arrived at the drive between the parks cars and the building. Being very careful, and practicing what I preach, I looked both ways before I stepped out onto the drive. There was a small SUV sitting at the curb with their motor running. There was a male subject behind the wheel, he had a full beard. I walked toward the vehicle and was attempting to walk past it, when I made eye contact with horse’s butt that was driving.

            I was at the driver’s door, walking to the front of the vehicle. As I said we had made eye contact, so he knew I was walking there. He suddenly pulled forward, I was surprised and I stopped walking. He pulled forward about 20 feet. When he stopped, I was at the rear of the vehicle. I then said something like you dumb ask S O B, I used the words. As I rounded the back of the vehicle there was a female subject standing on the walk at the door of the SUV and she said, “It’s Sunday”, she didn’t like my language. She then said, “He didn’t mean to do that” and I said, “Yes he did”! I went on into the restaurant and they left.

            I am glad I was not at the front of the vehicle when he drove forward.

            Why did he pull forward when I was attempting to walk past his vehicle? He made eye contact with me, what was his mind on? That incident proves what I keep saying, even if you are in a pedestrian cross walk, look for the vehicles as they may not be looking at you.

 

            That is just about all the excitement that I saw yesterday.

 

Remember what your parents told you!

Look both ways before dancing, I mean crossing the street!

 

A non-street walker; Don Ford


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: