Translate

Friday, January 4, 2019

Water is wet 01.04.19

            Today is Friday the 4th. My, doesn’t time seem to fly! It seems like it was only a few days ago when the New Year started and now it is already the 4th. I haven’t heard any fireworks today, but it has been cold and wet, so I doubt anyone is outside shooting fireworks. I know it isn’t the 4th of July, I was trying to get your attention!  Did it work?
            My spouse of 49.5 years and me, along with the grand kids went to lunch at the new Cracker Barrel in Hewitt. There were few people there, but we did arrive at 11:00 which is early for some to have lunch. We all had a nice lunch and the service along with the food was good. The grand kids both got a toy. The one that Alex got was $14.99. Later, Donna went to the grocery store where she purchased the same item for $2.50. Can we say big mark up!
            Back at home yesterday, I decided to try and water the flowers in the Fords ole hot / warm house. The temp yesterday had been in the 30s all day, and when I opened the door to the flower house, the temp inside was almost 70. The heat lamp does its work as expected.
            I removed the cover from the outside faucet and connected the hose, which by the way was cold and stiff. I pulled the hose through the water that was about 4 inches deep in a couple places. I did get all the plants watered, and the heat lamp turned back on. I rolled the hose back up and the task was completed. If we could afford a grounds keeper, I would not need to do all this work. It is rough being a senior on a fixed income. 
              
Above we see three photos of The Alex, and The Tres. The center photo shows a yellow flash of light reflected from the Tres’s eye. The flash from the cell phone was oddly reflected from Tres’s eye. Does the gold flash of light mean Tres is a Holy being waithing to provide the world with love and kindness, or, could it mean he is an evel power, justaiting to unleashe his super natural distructive control on all of humanity?
            Who knows, heck it might not even mean anything.
            Wait a minute! The Alex is there with him. Maybe the Alex is all powerful and he is passing some of this power on to the Tres!     
            Stay tuned, this unveiling of power, may be continued, in later articles. 

            Yes, I made sure the Alex knew I was writing about his super powers, and he just laughed. I believe the laugh is to be considered a verbal agreement between the all powerful Alex, and yours truly!

Power does not neeed to be displayed, knowing its there, is enough!
            I dare you to take the time to consider the above statement, not only as it could relate to countries around the world, but how it applies in your home life, at your work, or with your friends. Power is often thought of a strength, but there are many forms of power. How do you use your power? Do you, use your power? Should you use your power? When have you seen power abused? Have you, knowingly or unknowingly abused your power?

               Only the wise will take the time to think about this.
           

All wise and partially knowing; Don Ford
           

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: