Translate

Friday, January 11, 2019

Some clowns are scary 01.11.19

            As a child, I thought clowns were funny and usually seen in the circus or at parties, although I never seen one at a party or at the circus. Heck now that I think of it, I don’t remember ever seeing a party type clown in real life.
            The clowns I am speaking of can be seen daily in normal life. These clowns actually think they are attractive, and they could be, if they had someone who would tell them, “You look like a clown”! Yesterday, as I waited for the Alex to get out of school, I had finished playing solitaire on the tablet and was actually looking at the people who come to get the kids from school.
            I glanced at my mirror, and was surprised to see a female clown come walking across the highway toward the school. It was difficult to see this clown as she was walking through cars parked along the roadway. Finally she came out into full view of my mirror, I could not believe how wonderfully funny this female subject was. She had bleached blond hair which came down to her shoulders. The bleached hair was straight, it had no curl in it. The top of her hair (head) had that red spray paint that some people use. This clown had an ugly tan jacket on, it did not appear to be new. She had those wonderfully funny pants with holes down the front of the legs. Her shoes were a fluorescent green, they did not draw too much attention away from her head.
            As she walked out of the view of my mirror, I leaned forward to see this wonderfully dressed clown. It was at this point that I realized that she was not dressed as a clown intentionally, to be funny, she thought she looked good. I shook my head in disbelief.
Different subject;
            I found another way to know when one is getting old. Obviously, when you have a 70th birthday you know you are old. The second way is when you have a discussion with your favorite wife about the ages of your two sons, who were both born in the month of January. If you believe they are both two years younger than what your favorite wife has told you, and if she is right, then you are getting old. It is difficult for me to believe our youngest son is 44 and our oldest son is 48.             I can’t be old enough to be their parents! Can we say DNA test!
New subject;
            Our neighbor presented me with some deer sausage which has jalapenos and some chees in it. Wow these sausage sticks are great! The neighbor’s grandson (10 or 11 years old) shot the deer so I thanked him and gave him a big hug. Wow it is really good!

Look in the mirror, if you see a clown, change!
Senior observer and clothing critic; Don Ford

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: