Translate

Tuesday, October 1, 2024

October 1, 2024

            Good morning to all, we hope your day starts off well, and all is enjoyable.

            I have nothing to present today, I did little yesterday other than to mow the front yard. I did test for the acorns by raking an area down both sides of the walkway, and I did not accumulate a very large number of acorns. Those that are falling are large, and there are still many on the trees.

            I did go to bible study last night and it was a good meeting. Our group met before the formal meetings started and we had Pizza. There were some good discussions before and during the meetings.

While I was at the meeting, I received a text from Alex asking if I could bring the tire pump with me this morning. I do not know why he needs it, but I will take it to him, maybe his bike needs some extra air in the tires.

My favorite wife and I do not get to sit outside in the late afternoon when we have bible study, we did get tired of being in the house, so we did go to the front porch and sit for a while before I needed to get ready to go. The weather was warm but not too hot and there was a slight breeze.

I did water all the potted plants yesterday, speaking of plants one of the moon plants has 5 new blooms and 3 of them are together, photo taken before the sun rise.


             
I need to load up the tire pump and head over to Alex’s house. We hope you have a good day and please stay safe in all you do.

More Bible study homework.

Senior ole retired person who isn’t a good student but likes to learn, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: