Translate

Friday, October 4, 2024

October 4, 2024

            We are looking forward to a good morning and hope you are too. Today is Friday and as usual we have no big plans for the day. This morning, I have already gone to the Burrito place and purchased two breakfast burritos. These burritos are large so I cut them in half and have devoured one half for my breakfast. I plan to take the other half with me when I get Alex for his breakfast, while I am taking him to school. Yes, my favorite wife will be allowed to ingest one half of one of the burritos, the other half might be my lunch today, as I will be left all alone here at the homestead while my favorite wife roams the streets of Waco looking for something to purchase.

            Allow me to enlighten you about yesterday: for the most part it was a do-nothing day, I did check the moon plants and there was again a bunch of blooms, but no photo was taken. I did water the potted plants and we did go to the freshmen football game. The game was a close game all the way through and kept every one’s attention. Midway wone in a last-minute touchdown 14 to 10.

            Leaving the game, we went to a hamburger place and purchased a couple hamburgers which we took home for our supper. Speaking of hamburgers, why are they called hamburgers when they are made from ground beef? We did sit outside and eat the burgers while enjoying the nice evening. Tres got a few of the leftover fries.

            I need to get started towards Alex’s homestead to take him to school.

Well, I got him there on time and in a safe manner. During the ride I learned that he will be playing with the school orchestra for a fund raiser at the end of this month. They will be playing while a 102 year ole movie will be shown. As I understand it, they will be playing for a little over and hour.

Well, I guess we will wish you a very nice day and please stay safe in all you do.

Little planned, lots to do.

Senior ole person who needs a break from all the do-nothing days, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: