Translate

Thursday, October 17, 2024

October 17, 2024

            Well, we have started another day and as the Tres and I was outside this morning reviewing the front yard, Tres pointed out that the full moon appeared larger than usual, and it did. Tres also wanted me to wish you a good morning. I should note that the air temp was 46 this morning, yes, a cool start to the day. Tomorrow we will be back in the 80s.

            I have started this a little later than usual, so I will need to stop at some point and go get Alex for school. today is Thursday and we usually have football games on Thursday, but not today, so we get to go out for supper this evening. No other plans for today, and I will explain why in the next few statements.

            Yesterday’s events: since the weather was cool yesterday, I decided to go to the hot house and clear out some stuff, organize what is there, and sweep the floor all in prep for the cool weather that might come in few weeks. In front of the hot house there was a limb hanging down and it would rub my ole head, so I decide to cut it down before working on the hot house. I went to the shed and got the pole saw and cut the small limb down, then I cut another and another…

            At some point I stopped the cutting of the limbs, and I completed the work on the hot house. Did I say that I also trimmed some low hanging limbs from the live oak tree, well I did. I have a photo as a review of my work. The trailer was empty before I started on the hot house.


             
Attention deficit disorder is often used to explain why kids do not stay focused or don’t pay attention. I have always been a person who goes to do one thing and then gets distracted and does something else. So, cleaning and organizing the hot house ended with a trailer load of limbs. 

I did put the big cooler that was used during the refrigerator work back in the shed yesterday and I have a photo which is not interesting, but you might want to know that the big ole cooler is under and behind the items you see in this photo.

            No one asked but I have used everything in that shed in the past except for the two kerosene heaters, which I bought a couple years ago. My son Dave did use one of them. Yes, there is a security light on the shed and two security cameras covers the shed.

            We did sit outside yesterday, and it was cool outside. How do I know it was cool; the following photo will provide the necessary image of my favorite cool person.


            I assume a hot cup of coffee might have been better than the cold water she had.

            OK, that will be it for now, please have a good day, stay busy and also stay safe.

Easily distracted.

Senior ole person who may start to do something, but do something else, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: