Translate

Wednesday, October 2, 2024

October 2, 2024

            Even though it is still dark as I start this posting, we wish you a good morning, and hope everyone has a good day. I do not have a lot to discuss this morning as my plans for the day is to do something            as long as it isn’t too difficult.

            Yesterday’s main event: after I safely delivered Alex and Gabi to school and returned home, I decided to get my bible reading done early, and then I completed the first day of homework for bible study, yes they are two different things.

            For some reason I decided to go through some CDs I have and see if they were still good. I found photos from years past, copies of letters that I had written to my mom and my sister Wilda, and CDs that had info about the DIB service centers which I use to visit, photos of my ole motorcycles and photos from trips I had taken on the motorcycles.

            As I went through the CDs there were so many memories and photos and I only got to see a few from each CD. I found one CD that was a video of one of David’s baseball games, I did not get to watch the entire video, but wat I saw brough back memories. On one of the CDs that has groups of photos, like one group might be “Gabi”, and another could be “Alex”, and another “tree trimming” and so on. The one that caught my eye was “Nice Asses”. Now don’t get to excited, allow me to explain about the photos in the category of “Nice Asses”. These photos were taken mostly while I was riding my motorcycle, and they are of donkeys, burrows, jackasses and mules. They were all nice asses.

            Anyway, I was going through and reviewing items on the CDs and in truth, there are only about 20 CDs, but it was like I was in a different world. All those ole memories just put me in a different frame of mind. I hope to occasionally get one out and take the time to go through it reviewing all the info and photos.

            I will get off that topic and say that my favorite wife worked all day yesterday in the bed room going through all the clothes and other items in her closet and in the big chest. We now have a big bag of clothes that we will be doing something with. At the end of the day, she was not yet totally done but she was able to go outside and sit with me and she was truly resting.

            Well, I need to stop entering data and go get Alex for school. We do have a football game this Thursday afternoon so I need to go on line and get the tickets for the game.

            We hope everyone has a good day, and that we all stay safe in all we do.

CD reviewer.

Senior ole person who drifted back in time looking at ole photos, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: