Translate

Monday, September 30, 2024

September 30, 2024

            We are now at the last, and tomorrow will be at the beginning, yes, I know, everyone knows what I am referring too, so I will just jump to, “Good Morning to you”!

            Yesterday’s events: we did almost nothing. We did go to the cracker store where we had breakfast, and it was good. We sat around doing nothing most of the day, and in the afternoon, we went outside to rest from all the, doing nothing the we did.

            Outside my favorite wife made a call to her niece in North Carolina to see how they were doing, and to learn about how the storms may have impacted their area. They were fine but she told us there was a lot of flooding, and some areas were impacted mildly while others were destroyed.

            The sun isn’t up yet so I have not looked that the moon plants to see if they have a bunch of blooms or not. Looking at the security cameras I see that I need to take the broom and clean off the spider webs. The webs do not affect the view from the cameras during the day, but at night when the cameras are producing their own light, I can see the webs. The webs do not stop the recording but the picture isn’t as clear.

            I went outside a few minutes ago, even though the sun isn’t up, to check the blooms, there are 4 blooms on the big plant and 2 on one of the small plants, no photos today.

            Well, I need to get ready to get Alex and take him to school, we hope you have a good and safe day, in all you do.

Almost day light.

Senior ole person who needs to do something like mow the front yard, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: