Translate

Wednesday, October 16, 2024

October 16, 2024

            It is cool and yet a good morning here in Hewitt. This morning the temp is reported to be in the high 50s, that is after yesterday's high temp of 100 degrees. We had to have the big ole fan on as we sat outside yesterday afternoon.

            I want to start this morning with a photo which I took yesterday when I was going to get Alex. This photo I found interesting.

            Sun was coming up, should I have taken a photo when I was driving?

            Allow me to discuss the work on the refrigerator yesterday. We did everything we needed to do, we were able to get the ice cleared out and the inside of the freezer box cleaned and dried. We also were able to put everything back into the refrigerator and in the freezer. The lady did come and get the items we had to remove from the freezer in the garage. Everything went well yesterday, and I will need to put the big cooler and the fan back in the shed today, ole peoples work never ends.

            No plans for the day other than taking Alex to school and stopping at the teller machine. With a predicted high today of 72 degrees, should I have a long-sleeved shirt on, and should I have jeans instead of shorts? Wow, so many decisions for an ole person to make. 

            I have another photo, and it is of a blooming Boggabilla. These have been doing good even in the extreme heat. 

            Well, I need to stop and get started to Alex's house. We hope you have a good day and please stay safe in all you do.

Alert driver? 😐

Senior ole person who hopes for a restful and safe day for all, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: