Translate

Wednesday, October 9, 2024

October 9, 2024

            Good morning to us all, we all should have a good day and be productive in all we do.

I went into Waco to get the tag for the Ford's ole pickup and it cost $75.50, my vehicle indicated the tire pressure was a little low, and where I got my tires from, they will put air in the tires for free and I would not need to get out of the vehicle. I did not go past the tire store on the way into Waco, I thought I could stop there on the way home, but, I forgot. 

Back at home I needed to remove the old sticker and put the new sticker on the windshield. After removing the sticker, I decided to clean the entire windshield, and it needed it. I got the new sticker installed and the windshield cleaned.

I decided to check the air in the tires and add needed air. My air hose would not reach the truck without me moving it, so I went to the shed and got another air hose to connect to the first air hose. I added air to all the tires and then decided to check the spare tire. I had to get on the cement drive and crawl under the truck to add the air. Yep, I got my jeans dirty. 

When I returned the extra air hose to the shed, I decided to water the berry beds. As I was watering the beds I did pull a few wire weeds and I found two more new black berries starting to grow outside the #2 berry bed. I did water the new black berry plants which might make it easier to dig them up later.

I found something else in the #3 berry bed, a pair of glasses which were dirty and partly covered with leaves. I brough the glasses in the house and showed my favorite wife. They were dirty but in good condition, we have no idea how long they have been in the bed, possibly a couple years. My favorite wife cleaned the glasses and tried them on, she said she could see and read clearly with them, and they had no scratches on the lenses. Wow, that was odd!

Since I had cleaned the windshield, I decided to get the vehicle washed, and I have a free coupon. I had never had the vehicle washed in a drive through while I sat inside the vehicle. It was an experience but it did a good job. Now I don't know if I will use it again but the truck is clean. No, I did not vacuum the truck, just the wash. Wash done I did get gas and return home.

            After feeding the dog we proceeded to go outside and sit for a while yesterday afternoon. The weather was nice and the crows were making some noise as they were in the street in front of the neighbor's house. I think the crows and doves were eating the crushed pecans on the street.

            I have no plans for today other than I may try to get a repairman over here to look at the refrigerator, I heard a small sound this morning that may or may not be a problem. We hope you have a good day and please stay safe in all you do.

Repairman.

Senior ole person who has a clean vehicle, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: