Translate

Monday, October 7, 2024

October 7, 2024

            We are starting a new day, and we wish everyone a good morning. It is still dark outside but the sun should come up in about 45 minutes.

            The Don and his favorite wife did very little yesterday although they did go out for breakfast at the Hop restaurant. The food and service were good but we both agreed that the breakfast at the George restaurant was better.

            As usual I did my daily reading from the bible and I also did my homework for the bible study class. I also did what we call “cheating” in bible study, I read the notes that we are supposed to read after the lecture. They have what they call 4 parts to the bible study; part one is the home work, reading the bible and answering the questions, part two is our in-class discussions of the questions, part three is the lecture that follows the class study, and part four is the reading of the notes from the book, and they are all supposed to be done in that order.

            I did not work yesterday but we did sit outside yesterday afternoon for a little time away from the TV and normal house hold duties.

            I need to get the Alex and take him to school safely and on time. I do need to get the truck inspected and have the oil changed and that cost money, and the new sticker will also cost money. Wow everything cost money.

            That is all I have for now, so we hope you have a good day and that you are safe in everything you do.

Everything cost too much.

Senior ole person who needs to get going, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: