Translate

Saturday, October 5, 2024

October 5, 2024

            Good morning to you all, we have a garage sale, or is it a driveway sale, going on next door. We hope they sale it all and that our dog doesn’t bark at everyone who stops by. 

Yesterday’s uninteresting events: as usual I do my bible study homework and read from the bible. I usually read from the Old Testament first, then when finished with the first book I switch to the New Testament and read the first book then I go back to the Old Testament. For some reason I decided to read from the New Testament and not go back and forth between them this time. I read Mathew and am now reading Mark and I feel as if I am reading the same thing again just presented by a different person. When I finish Mark, I will start going from the old to the new and back again. 

The wife’s battery powered vacuum cleaner has a problem so I took the book and followed all the instructions. The vacuum is now clean and looking good but it is still broken. The problem has to do with the bearing that allows the rotating brush to work. I had everything apart and back together but it still doesn’t work.

I called the number in the instruction book, (and by the way the instruction book isn’t that good), and told them of the problem and that I needed a new part. That fellow told me to go on line for replacement parts and gave me the address. I went on line looking for help, and communicated with chat screen. The chat screen sent me to another on line address which appeared to be trying to sell new items. Long story short, “I got nothing from the phone call or on line”.

The book with the so-called warranty information suggested to take the device back to the store where you bought it. I called the store, and no one answered the phone. I hung up and called again and some one answered this time. I explained what my problem was, and his comment was to bring it back to the store. I explained that we had bought it 2 months ago and he said he thought it could be returned within 90 days.

We did sit outside yesterday afternoon; we had planned to have Pizza for supper after sitting outside. Our friend came over as usual on Friday’s and guess what, she brought a pizza with her. We had pizza and did not need to heat up the oven. Conversations were good and the pizza was good too. 

            Today’s exciting plans: go to the sandwich shop, go to the Target store and see if we can return the vacuum or get a replacement, then go to the cheap store to see if there is anything we need, before returning to the homestead and washing the pot hound Tres.

            Wow, I am now tired of all this data entering so, I will say to you and you alone, “have a good day and please stay safe in all you do.”

Saturday’s events presented.

Senior ole person who needs to go to the potty, so I say, “I got to go”, Don the Ford

 

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: