Translate

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Preparing for the 4th 06.12.18

               Even though the 4th is about three weeks away, The Alex and I have started our prep for the day. Alex help me with an old piece of wood that Tres has carried around and chewed on. We decided to have two flags on this display and also have a place for a pen. We have a photo from the front and back, click to enjoy. I believe Alex will display this at his home.
                                                                  
               First we see the unit from the front with both flags being prominent. Then we see the unit from the back which shows the pen a little better. Alex did the drilling (I set up the drill press), he applied the sealant. Alex is a good worker!

               Not much else going on here at the Homestead, I plan to get gas for the mowers and trimmers, I need to cash a check which we received from the motorcycle insurance company. I might get all the hairs on my head and ears cut today. If there is enough money left over I might get a coffee from that place.
               FYI, it was 99 degrees again yesterday, and summer isn’t officially here yet. June 21st is the official start, I guess we have jumped the gun and started early here in the lone star state.

May your air conditioner work, may your lawn sprinklers be installed!

Don Ford

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: