Translate

Sunday, June 17, 2018

Salt and Pepper 06.17.18

               Today, I hope to provide you, the avid reader, with a few short comments, and maybe one photo.
               First I would like to comment on, “Buyer’s remorse”! I am not going to explain that buyer’s remorse means you have regret after you purchase something, everyone knows what buyer’s remorse is and I will not attempt to explain, keeping these notes short and sweet. I have buyer’s remorse for getting the sprinkler system which is still not totally installed. My remorse is due to the devastation of the Ford’s Yard! I do have a couple items to cover with the person in charge.
               (They are supposed to be here Monday to finish installing, and hopefully clean up.)
               Second, I have written about the female colors that are dominant here at the Ford Homestead, and now I have a photo of the dominated male color here at the Ford Homestead. This morning as I was surveilling the back 40 I noticed one small flower that was growing from a crack in the cement at the fords back patio. This may be the only male colored flower on the property. Click to understand.
               Now to the title subject, “Salt and Pepper”. I have a question that possibly one of my more intellectual followers may answer. “Why are there salt and pepper shakers, but not sugar shakers”? I have contemplated this question for several months and the only feasible answer I can define would be, “If someone was talking about the sugar shaker, everyone would think they were talking about me, shaking my posterior!” Notice I did not say shaking my butt as that would seem rather childish for a senior person to say. 

My stories are short and sweet, but not in a shaker!


Don Ford

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: