Translate

Monday, June 18, 2018

Monday June 18, 2018

               I have gone to the doctor so they could draw blood this morning. The female person who drew the blood was a talker.
               I went to bucks for a coffee and a breakfast sandwich, as I had not eaten since the evening meal the night before (fasting for the blood test).
               It rained Sunday, just enough to get the drive way mostly wet. The rain was non-stop for almost a full minute, almost!
               The sprinkler people are supposed to finish our project today. They are not here yet and it is 9:00am.
               The grandees are here today, Alex is bored.
               One neighbor just got back from a week long boat vacation, and the other neighbor is leaving Wednesday on a week-long vacation. Must be nice to be rich.
               I tried to watch the TV news this morning but they are saying the same thing over and over again. No, I don’t have an answer other than not watching. I could go on and on about this, but I am trying to be in a mellow mood today.
              
May your day have low to moderate stress!

Dr. Don Ford
              

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: